If you aren’t careful, the office can be a dull place for employees. As a manager it’s your job to bring a bit of life into the workplace. You can do this by hosting an office party. This office party could include a few snacks, games and of course a quiz. This is the ultimate quiz for office party lols is guaranteed to get all of your employees engaged and having a laugh.
This quiz isn’t just any ordinary office quiz; the complete opposite to a trivia, the aspect of this quiz is to find out as many embarrassing aspects of your employees’ or colleagues’ lives. As a manager you should be the quiz master, therefore it is up to you to send around a questionnaire for your employees to answer before putting the answers you have received into a quiz.
Here are a set of questions that should be distributed amongst your employees IN SECRET. They should answer these questions without letting other colleagues know their answers and be sent back to yourself so you can put your quiz together.
- What is the strangest talent you have?
- Do you have any strange phobias? If so what are they?
- What is the worst lie you have ever told?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Did you have a nickname growing up? If so what was it?
- The most embarrassing thing you’ve done when drunk?
- A fun fact about yourself?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is the weirdest or worst thing you have ever eaten?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
- What habit in the office irritates you the most?
- What type of dog would you be and why?
- Which three words describe you the best?
If you can think of anymore feel free to add them to your quiz, but these will definitely produce some interesting answers. Also, if you’re a tight-knit team, feel free to go a bit more daring and personal… “Where did you do it for the first time?” anyone?
What You Will Need For The Ultimate Quiz For Office Party Lols
For this quiz, what you will need is:
- A quiz master
- Willing competitors
- The quiz master to have the answers to the questions above
- A sense of humour
- A spare 10 minutes
How Is The Quiz Played?
The quiz master is in charge of collecting the answers to the questions above and creating the quiz. The quiz should be asking questions such as:
- “Which employee is terrified of custard?” or “What is Clive most afraid of: A) Custard, B) Cats, C) Heights…”
You will have received all the information required when you sent around the questions. Everyone participating in the game will then write down a colleague’s name who they think that question was about. Or you could reverse the question for example:
- What am I most afraid of?
As the quiz master you can ask these sorts of questions, as it doesn’t single a colleague out taking part in the competition.
At the end of the quiz the answers will be marked and the answers will be explained by the colleague that fact belongs to. This could lead to some interesting stories. The winner of the quiz could receive a prize of your choosing.
Why Should This Quiz Be Played?
Within an office space you have a variety of different people with different personalities, some will want to chat and socialise with their colleagues whereas others will want to come in, get their work done and go home.
This game is a great way to get everyone in the office involved in something fun, whilst also learning new things about their colleagues.
Over time the office can become notorious, throwing an office party gets everyone away from their desks and socialising with colleagues, this will boost productivity within the office as they will be refreshed once they return back to their desks.
Also playing games, throwing parties and bringing in food will make employees want to come to work because they enjoy themselves and they aren’t just turning up to the same thing every single day.
Everyone Employee Is Different
Playing this game will create a few laughs and allow everyone to get to know each other a little bit more, it is also a great way to boost morale and create a happy workforce.
However, every employee is different therefore there are many other ways for each individual to boost morale and productivity.